Make a payment
Our Future. Our Learning.
T: Telephone02 6772 1266
04 Feb 2019
Please refer to the attached "School Zone Road Safety" flyer regarding traffic rules around schools, distributed by Roads and Maritime Services.
Armidale Dumaresq Council have also provided a map of available parking around the school area.
There are also currently several traffic strategies underway which aim to promote traffic safety around the school.
Constant monitoring by the RMS and Council is underway with adjustments by and support of Edwards Bus Services and the school.
Armidale Dumaresq Council have also provided a map of available parking around the school area and a flyer regarding traffic laws and parking around the school.
* Parents and carers are reminded that turning left into Monroe Street during school bus times is not permitted and may result in a fine of $187 and 2 demerit points.
* Parents currently dropping students off on the southern side of Duval St are asked to continue around into Crest Rd where there is parking available to drop students at a marked crossing.
* Parents and carers are reminded that dropping students in No Stopping zones may result in a fine of $337 and 2 demerit points.
* Entering the bus zone at ASC during bus operation times of 8-9.30 and 2.30-4pm will incur a fine of $337 and a loss of 2 demerit points.
* Stopping on or within 20m of a school crossing will incur a fine of $448 and a loss of 2 demerit points.
* When dropping students off at school, please consider their risk in crossing roads which do not have pedestrian crossings.
56-72 Crest Road
Armidale NSW 2350
02 6772 1266
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.